Covid-19 Info & Updates
UUS is currently in Phase One of our Covid-19 reopening plan.
The building is closed, and Sunday services are being streamed via Zoom at 10 a.m. Read more »
Community Partner Support
Weekly service offering
At Sunday services, a cash offering is collected and all funds not otherwise designated are donated to a partner organization in the community. Each month a new organization is designated to receive all offering donations for that month. On months with a fifth Sunday, donations during those services go to other special causes.
For 2019, donations to our community partners totaled $22,300, or just over $1,800 per month on average.
Current monthly partners
- January: Abbe Center for Community Mental Health
- February: United Action for Youth
- March: Center for Worker Justice
- April: Domestic Violence Intervention Program
- May: Table to Table
- June: CommUnity
- July: Inside Out Rentry
- August: Free Medical Clinic
- September: Shelter House
- October: Emma Goldman Clinic
- November: Free Lunch Program
- December: Free Dental Clinic