Covid-19 Info & Updates
UUS is currently in Phase 2 of our Covid-19 reopening plan. Sunday services are being streamed via Zoom at 10 a.m.
Building use is limited to essential volunteers. Outdoor facilities are available to individual families, or to small groups with prior approval. Read more »
Community Partner Support
Weekly service offering
At Sunday services, a cash offering is collected and all funds not otherwise designated are donated to a partner organization in the community. Each month a new organization is designated to receive all offering donations for that month. On months with a fifth Sunday, donations during those services go to other special causes.
For 2019, donations to our community partners totaled $22,300, or just over $1,800 per month on average.
Current monthly partners
- January: Abbe Center for Community Mental Health
- February: United Action for Youth
- March: Center for Worker Justice
- April: Domestic Violence Intervention Program
- May: Table to Table
- June: CommUnity
- July: Inside Out Rentry
- August: Free Medical Clinic
- September: Shelter House
- October: Emma Goldman Clinic
- November: Free Lunch Program
- December: Free Dental Clinic