Minister & Staff
General contact information
Unitarian Universalist Society
2355 Oakdale Road
Coralville, IA 52241
Rev. Diane Dowgiert
319-337-3443 or 520-465-8804
Rev. Diane began a two-year position in 2018 to help the congregation transition to its next settled minister. She also leads worship services, oversees staff, and is available for pastoral care. Learn more
- Away on medical leave and summer vacation from April 30 through July 21. Will be working part-time from home and available by email or phone May 13 to June 9.
Emma is responsible for the general management of the operational programs of the UUS office and facilities. Learn more
- Sunday through Thursday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Can be available outside of office hours by appointment
Gloria directs the UUS Adult Choir and House Ensemble. She also provides assistance to other ensembles, works with children in religious education, and helps coordinate music events at UUS. Learn more
Available in the liturgical year:
- Tuesdays, noon - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (also 6:30 - 9 p.m. for choir rehearsals)
- Sundays, 8 a.m. - noon
- Or by appointment
Available by appointment.
Nik assists the Congregational Administrator. His main responsibilities are updating monitor announcements, creating orders of service, and record keeping. Learn more
- Tuesdays, noon - 2 p.m.
- Thursdays, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Fridays, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Childcare Coordinator/Nursery Supervisor
Available most Sundays during services.