Covid-19 Info & Updates
UUS is currently in Phase 2 of our Covid-19 reopening plan. Sunday services are being streamed via Zoom at 10 a.m.
Building use is limited to essential volunteers. Outdoor facilities are available to individual families, or to small groups with prior approval. Read more »
In order to be reimbursed for personal expenses you have made on behalf of UUS, you need to do the following:
- Get written approval for the reimbursement from the committee or budget item chairperson
- Submit the following information along with proof of approval to the UUS office (email@example.com)
- Person/company to be paid (and address)
- Amount to be paid
- Budget account the payment should be allocated from
- Purpose of the expenditure
- A scan, PDF, or physical copy of the receipt/invoice
Note that reimbursements over $200 may take up to 2 weeks to be sent.
Feel free to contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 337-3443) with any questions or concerns.