Covid-19 Info & Updates
Services are multiplatform (with both in-person and virtual participation available). Masks are required inside when in shared spaces. Masks are not required for small/medium groups who have come to a covenantal agreement. Click to learn more about our Gathering Plan and the overall UUS COVID response. Read more »
In order to be reimbursed for personal expenses you have made on behalf of UUS, you need to do the following:
- Get written approval for the reimbursement from the committee or budget item chairperson
- Submit the following information along with proof of approval to the UUS office (email@example.com)
- Person/company to be paid (and address)
- Amount to be paid
- Budget account the payment should be allocated from
- Purpose of the expenditure
- A scan, PDF, or physical copy of the receipt/invoice
Note that reimbursements over $200 may take up to 2 weeks to be sent.
Feel free to contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 337-3443) with any questions or concerns.