Covid-19 Info & Updates
UUS is currently in Phase 4 of our Covid-19 reopening plan. Sunday services are being streamed via Zoom at 10 a.m.
Normal operations at the UUS building are closed. Outdoor gatherings and indoor meetings may be scheduled with the office, and the public is welcome to use our labyrinth and trails, with masks and social distancing required. Read more »
Phase 2 guidelines
The following guidelines apply while UUS is in Phase 2 of its Covid-19 reopening plan:
- People at risk are encouraged to stay home
- Sick, those not feeling well, or those exposed people should stay home
- Small group outdoor gatherings are limited to 10 people or less (up to 7 households) and requires:
- Advance scheduling by a group leader with staff
- Attendance taken
- Masks always on for those over 5 years
- Social distancing of 6 ft with those outside of the same household
- Good hand-hygiene practices (use of sanitizer and handwashing)
- Disinfecting of all areas and equipment before and after use
- No choir or wind instruments
- The building is closed to all except staff and essential volunteers.
- The front vestibule is open for supply pickup & drop off.
- Restroom access is available (may have a specific one assigned). If using multi-stall restrooms, only one person in at a time.
- Anyone entering the building must sign in and out and observe all requirements for outdoor meetings.
- Follow all posted UUS COVID guidelines and regular policies and watch for new signs and information.
- Any UUS groups meeting in person must follow all Phase 2 guidelines regardless of where the meeting is held.
Anyone who tests positive for COVID after visiting UUS grounds MUST inform a member of the staff