Membership affords you the opportunity to stretch your horizons, grow spiritually, serve others, and connect with people of like and unlike minds.
UUSIC is a community where you are loved and respected for who you are.
- Subscribe to the Seven Principles of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA)
- Support the mission and vision of the Society
- Participate in the life of the church as able
- Vote on issues important to the life and work of the church
- Act on our values through service
- Attend services
- Support the church with their skills, talents and financial resources
To become a member, a person must:
- Be 14 years of age or older
- Attend our 4 week “Journey of Discovery” class for those interested in learning more about our congregation and considering becoming a member. The next “Journey of Discovery” class will happen after the services on April 23 and 30, and May 7 and 14.Complete a member ingathering form
- Attend the New-member Celebration Ceremony
- Sign the Membership Book and Covenant of Right Relations
“Journey of Discovery” classes are held four times per year. Explore our New Member Guide to learn about the history of Unitarian Universalism, our congregation, and what it means to be a member. Contact our Director of Congregational Life for more information.